Saturday, March 20, 2010

SFSU - Summer 2010 Update



Summer registration is coming.  But sadly I have to report a correction to my previous post. SFSU will still be handing out priority registration dates, even though they'll be using the college of extended learning type of registration. That means the chances of me being able to squeeze in Cell Biology even though I'll be graduated have been greatly reduced.  They'll be getting a week head start on me, beginning April 12th, while I can't attempt to register until the 19th.  (I know some people have come across my blog looking up info specifically about Summer 2010, go here for all the info, including how to request financial aid and the special form that takes.)

So what does that mean for me? That means I need to plan out backups. I'll be on the lookout to see how class Cell Bio fills up, and if that happens, prepare to enroll in summer classes at City College of San Francisco and Contra Costa Community College.  At this moment, those classes are looking to be physics I and microeconomics.

No comments:

Post a Comment