Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weight Loss - Part 7


It's been a month, so it's time for that new update on my weight loss goal.  Once again, while not directly related to pharmacy, working towards improving my health, self-esteem, and energy levels will most definitely help me reach my goal.  It's not all about fleshing out the application.

Now for the numbers:

Starting Weight: 216.8
Weight Last Month: 209.6
Week 22 Weight: 208.4
Week 23 Weight: 208.8
Week 24 Weight: 207.2
Week 25 Weight: 204
Total Weight Loss: 12.8
Pounds Still to Go: 19.0
Trendline Estimate: 203.9




I didn't keep track of the days I went to the gym. But overall, this month I made some great progress. However, I do expect that when I weigh myself this coming Monday, that there will be a gain. Hopefully it doesn't completely eliminate the progress I've made. But overall, breaking the 205 mark so soon after finally breaking the 210 mark is very encouraging. I can certainly see the difference, and it's so strange thinking that if I lose just 5 pounds, that over 25% of the weight that I want to lose.  I'm getting there. I don't know when I'll reach 185, but my goal for reaching 200 by my birthday seems very possible. It's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment