Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weight Loss - Part 6


It's been a month, so it's time for that new update on my weight loss goal.  Once again, while not directly related to pharmacy, working towards improving my health, self-esteem, and energy levels will most definitely help me reach my goal.  It's not all about fleshing out the application.

Now for the numbers:

Starting Weight: 216.8
Weight Last Month: 210.4
Week 18 Weight: 210.4
Week 19 Weight: -----
Week 20 Weight: 211.2
Week 21 Weight: 209.6
Total Weight Loss: 7.2
Pounds Still to Go: 24.4
Trendline Estimate: 203.5



- Week 18: Went to the gym ? days this week
- Week 19: Went to the gym ? days this week
- Week 20: Went to the gym ? days this week
- Week 21: Went to the gym 5 days this week

I missed on my record keeping this past month.  I put my cat to sleep and didn't feeling like taking notes and I woke up just late enough that if I ran out the door I could still make it in time for class.  And I also just need to adjust to my new Monday routine, and schedule in a different time to write down my notes than I was used to.

With that said, progress is slow.  I slipped again, but overall for the month I'm down.  I'm not going to make my 185 target by my birthday in April, but since it was an arbitrary target, it's not that bad.  Losing weight isn't like studying.  It's an issue that I've been dealing with for most of my life.  The fact that there's still progress, that I'm still motivated, and that I still believe I can make it is what matters.  Once I hit my mark, that's going to last me for years, if not the rest of my life.  A couple more months isn't that big of a difference.

With that said, I still want to hit 200 by my birthday.  About 17 pounds since I started tracking my weight, and a total of an estimated 25 pounds from my heaviest.  As long as my trendline doesn't flatline I'm good.  But I still want to see it go as steep as I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment