Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alarm Failure... My First Missed Class



Oh man.  I already missed one day of class.  I slept through my alarm on Friday.  Well... not exactly.  I set my alarm to go off at 6 o'clock... but I set it for 6pm, rather than 6am!  What this means is that I most likely missed a pop quiz that was strongly hinted at for my Psy Research class which was worth a decent amount of points.  (Only 6 pop quizzes for the semester.)

And on top of that, I had my Saturday class today, and when I set my alarm to 8 o'clock, I forgot that it was still in the PM time range!  I woke up at 8:43, and luckily my community college is nearby, and I made it to class on time.

So I went and ordered a new alarm clock from Amazon, this one with dual alarms.  We'll see how that's going to work out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment