Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pre-USC Info Session - Part 2




Good News

I called USC about their info session, and making a reservation was no problem at all.  (Info can be found on their website.)  They didn't need my name, just said that they'll sign me in when I get there.  All in the information they really wanted was how many people would be coming.  (Just myself.).  The receptionist directed me to the website for info on parking and all that, and said I just have to check in before 2pm.  And that's it.  I'll be on the road tomorrow.  (Still have to decide which audiobook I'm going to listen to while I drive.  American Gods by Neil Gaiman, or Soldier's Son by Robin Hobb.)


Bad News



The time that I'll be on the road is the question.  I ordered my camera, but it won't arrive 'til tomorrow.  My departure time is going to be dependent on when it arrives.  Hopefully it won't be too late in the afternoon.  I'd prefer to leave no later than 4pm.  Can't do much to speed up the delivery process.  All I can do is just make sure I'm ready to leave as soon as it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment