Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pre-USC Info Session



Good News

I bought myself a new camera.  My old one broke down.  (My really old one.)  I'm not going to easily go back down there to take pictures later if I wanted, so it was time to buy a replacement.  I'm not a picky person.  I just wanted something functional, that had a physical zoom (and not just digital).  All the extra features are exactly that.  Extra.

I also already had a Sony memory stick that I have no use for, so I pretty much went to amazon, and looked up cheap Sony cameras.  This is what I came up with.



I'm not as excited about getting a new toy as I would if I got a Palm Pre, but this'll still be fun to play with. =)

Bad News

Potential delay in my USC trip. I was just on the USC website to look up directions and any other important info I might need, and then I noticed this:

To make a reservation, please call the Office of Admission and Student Affairs one or two weeks before the session you want to attend at (323) 442-1466.

I did not make a reservation.  I left off some important info on my calendar.  I wrote down that the WesternU info session required a registration fee, but didn't leave so much as an asterisk to remind me about calling in for a reservation for USC.

Not much I can do about it now besides call in tomorrow and see if it's still possible to make a reservation.  If not, there's always Feb 12th and April 16th dates for me to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment