Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Becoming a Pharmacy Technician - Part 7 - Rescheduling Exam

I just rescheduled my exam for 18th. I wanted to relax and enjoying listening to the live coverage of the World Series of Poker Main event that took place for 18 hours this past Saturday starting at Noon, then resumed Monday at 10pm for about three more hours.

While there wasn't any real pressure when taking the practice exams in The Pharmacy Technician Workbook & Certification Reveiw, the official practice exams will cost me $29 and I want to use it as a true gauge on how I'll do on the real thing, so I want to be fully rested, and I want to make sure I plug the tiny holes that still need fixing.  I'm fairly confident already that I'll pass, but I just want to be safe.  Failure means that I can't take the PTCE again for three more months.

Rescheduling has to take place longer than one business day before the exam, which I'm in time for. And the rescheduling itself is fairly straightforward. It just takes going to pearsonvue.com/ptcb, logging in, clicking on the reschedule button, and then following the same procedure in choose a location, date, and time.



And then there's a review details page, confirm rescheduling page, and done!  Exam rescheduled in less than a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment