Sunday, October 18, 2009

Calendar Update

Here are some dates that I'm keeping in mind. (To share with others, and to conveniently store all the relevant information for myself, so I don't lose it.)


University of San Francisco Pharmacy Day Event:


 (Click to enlarge)

This is hosted by the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists. (UCSF, Diablo Valley, and Golden Gate chapters)

A free screening is nice.  Especially considering that I'm in the process of losing weight, and knowing my cholesterol level would be nice, and level of hypertension (Is that how it's described?  Hypertension isn't something I typically talk about.), and my family has a history of diabetes. 

A talk on healthcare reform will also be great.  I mentioned it's something I should be learning about, and here's an opportunity to do so.



University of Southern California Information Session

The webpage for USC info session dates can be found here.  I can't predict which one I'll be going to.  A lot can change between now and Jan-April.  But I do want to make sure I go to one of them.




Western University of Health Sciences Information Session

The webpage for WesternU info session dates can be found here.  I also don't know which date I'll be going, but I will be going if at all possible.  Registration costs $10.  It conveniently has an April date close to the USC date if I choose to take on both in the same week.  But I have both family and friends down there, so taking them on at the same time or separate is good either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment