Thursday, October 15, 2009

Videos about Pharmacists

After exploring the blogosphere for a bit when it comes to pharmacy, I thought I'd check what the ever popular youtube had to offer.  The most eye catching title was a nice and simple:

Best Careers 2009: Pharmacist Job Description


Here's the accompanying article by U.S. News & World Report.  All pretty basic stuff.  (The "custom designing drugs to work with an individual's genome" sounds really cool.)



The video title that caught my eye next was titled:

Pharmacist Career Information: Pharmacist Pros & Cons


I thought it was kind of funny how she's saying a pro for being a pharmacist is that you don't have to be a pharmacist full time.  =P  Not really the greatest way to sell the profession.  I'm sure she didn't mean it to sound that way, but you can bet that I'll be sure to not word my personal statement that way.  



And last I'll close with the number one video when I typed in "pharmacy".

Pharmacy Respect


Haha.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment