Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weight Loss - Part 8


It's been a month, so it's time for that new update on my weight loss goal.  Once again, while not directly related to pharmacy, working towards improving my health, self-esteem, and energy levels will most definitely help me reach my goal.  It's not all about fleshing out the application.  (Unless I end up writing a little something about this in supplemental apps.)

Now for the numbers:

Starting Weight: 216.8
Weight Last Month: 204.0
Week 26 Weight: 204.0
Week 27 Weight: 206.0
Week 28 Weight: 208.2
Week 29 Weight: 207.4
Week 30 Weight: 209.4
Total Weight Loss: -5.4
Pounds Still to Go: 24.4
Trendline Estimate: 205.0




What happened? Failure is what happened. I can say a lot of things. Like I haven't been going to the gym to heal the damage to my calf that I've been feeling, that my brother came back from med school for two weeks and we've been eating all the food he hasn't been able to eat while over there, but in the end, I just failed. At least during this extended period from January until my birthday, failure means I still lost 2.4 pounds total. It's not good enough. I didn't get myself the birthday present that I wanted to get, but in the end, this deadline was also almost essentially just a number. Weight management is a hard fought battle, and the battle wages on. Next deadline - Week 52.




No comments:

Post a Comment