Sunday, December 6, 2009

CPR Face Shields



These arrived the other day.  I got two of these face shields, rather than another of the full sized mask.  They come in a White, Royal Blue, Orange, and Black cases.  They're only $5.05.  Amazon had some other ones that also came with gloves in a little backpack, but it doesn't come with the shipping deal that amazon has, so that was a no go for me.  I picked up two black ones.  They're too bulky to put on my keychain, but a great size for my bag and my first aid kit.




Here's a closer look at what the actual face shield looks like.  It's a simple plastic shield to prevent any fluids from transferring either way, with a filter in the air valve, and instructions printed on the front.  However the instructions aren't very good in describing hand placement.  But if you're certified, you should have had some kind of practice using some kind of tool any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment