Monday, December 7, 2009

My First Comment!

Hey look at that, someone actually read my blog that isn't one of my friends.

Congratulations on your PTCB Certification. Great job. --NPTA

Upon closer examination, it looks as if whoever that person is, they either work for, or at the very least, wants to promote the National Pharmacy Technician Association.





Just a couple hours into the first business day after I post that I received my certificate, and they're already nudging me to join!  That was quick.  They're watching.  *looks around nervously*

Well... thanks for the congrats! =)

I'll take a closer look at the website in a day or so.  Tonight I'll be doing some last bits of planning because I register for my final semester as an undergrad at SFSU tomorrow at 10am

2 comments:

  1. More people, for more of three positions. The value of three positionsantibiotics online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy online Buy pharmacy grade products supplier and Research Chemicals with cheap price and free shipping. Click here to see all of our exclusive deals on pharmacy grade products and Research Chemicals.

    ReplyDelete