Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Community Service - H1N1 Vaccinations Round 2

Well, while I wasn't able to volunteer in October to help out with the vaccinations, looks like help is needed again.

Hello,

I received your contact information as someone who had expressed interested in volunteering during the H1N1 clinics in October. I work for the SFDPH Communicable Disease Control Unit and we are currently planning an H1N1 Mass Vaccination Clinic on Tuesday, December 22nd at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.  The clinic is for SF residents at high-risk for the H1N1 flu (children, pregnant women, etc).  The public clinic hours will be 10am-7pm, and we need volunteers for two shifts: 8am-3pm, and 1:30pm-8:30pm.  We are looking for responsible individuals who can serve as vaccinators, greeters, line managers, etc.   Food and training will be provided for the volunteers.

The volunteer registration form is available on our website at www.sfcdcp.org/flu under the "Volunteer to help" section.  I also attached the volunteer recruitment flyer and the volunteer registration form.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks so much for your help!

(Obviously you don't have access to my email, but the flyers are on the website.  And the recruitement flyer is below.)






Well... I'm free on the 22nd at the moment.  As long as I'll be free for the training, I should be able to help out.  Let's give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment