Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Waiting Game & CPR Certification Card

I hope everyone's been enjoying the holidays.  That's pretty much all I've been doing as I play the waiting game for the arrival of my California pharm tech license.  I would love to start working now and feel a bit restless.  But at least the wait is happening during a time when the holidays can be a distraction.  It would have been less tolerable in the summer.




I'm tempted to go looking into the 2010 Census jobs as a supplemental job to go along side being a pharm tech.  But of course considering getting a supplemental job without knowing the schedule of my future primary job is a bit difficult to do.  But calling to find out how long they'll be taking applications couldn't hurt.





In other news, I received my credit card sized CPR certification/identification card.  So now if in the unlikely scenario that someone asks if I'm CPR certified, I can show them proof.  And more importantly, I can see the official time span in which I can claim certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment