Monday, December 21, 2009

Weight Loss - Part 4


It's been a month, so it's time for that new update on my weight loss goal.  Once again, while not directly related to pharmacy, working towards improving my health, self-esteem, and energy levels will most definitely help me reach my goal.  It's not all about fleshing out the application.

Now for the numbers:

Starting Weight: 216.8
Weight Last Month: 212.4
Week 9 Weight: 211.0
Week 10 Weight: 210.6
Week 11 Weight: 208
Week 12 Weight: 207.6
Total Weight Loss: 9.4
Pounds Still to Go: 22.6
Trendline Estimate: 207.2




- Week 9: Went to the gym 5 days this week
- Week 10: Went to the gym 3 days this week
- Week 11: Went to the gym 0 days this week, strict calorie counting
- Week 12: Went to the gym 0 days this week

I hardly went to the gym at all this month.  That's because I've misplaced my gym card and hoped to find it as I reorganized my room.  That didn't happen.  I still did lose weight however, that's because I focused on calorie counting and tried to see what I could do with that.  It worked.  It is pretty difficult though, and I prefer doing the combo of eat less/exercise more.

Something to note.  My shoulder is still hurt.  I can do chin ups just fine at home on the the pull-up bar, but doing pull-ups shows me the damage is still there.  This is taking a while to heal.  I do think it's better, but I wish it would speed up.

I'm obviously nowhere near my 185 goal, but as long as I keep on losing weight, that's what matters.  My new arbitrary end date is Monday, April 26th.  (The day before my birthday.)  Reaching my ideal weight is going to be a birthday present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment